Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Giselle wants to romance SRK


Giselle Monteiro, who shot to fame with her act opposite Saif Ali Khan in Imtiaz Ali's film LOVE AAJ KAL, is eyeing to romance SRK in the coming time.
Giselle, who essay's a crucial role in the SRK produced film ALWAYS KABHI KABHI has made a candid confession about her favourite actors in town. Talking about her role in the film and her future plans, Giselle says, "To be honest, I am playing myself in the film. This film is devoid of any pretensions and I can relate very closely to the character that I am portraying in ALWAYS KABHI KABHI. It has not only been a great learning experience but I am also excited about getting an opportunity to be part of a SRK brand. Now, my biggest wish is to work opposite SRK in future and I hope it happens soon."
Ever since Giselle was discovered by Imtiaz Ali, the actress has become the favourite face of many filmmakers. Giselle is currently waiting for the right script to come her way before she signs the dotted line.
Giselle Monteiro Photo Shoot 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment