Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Jacqueline: 'Murder 2' is the beginning of my career!'She's notched a saucy crest of success with Murder 2. Dazzling away in her glittering gold ensemble, Jacqueline Fernandez looked pleased as the proverbial punch at a recent event of the Vishesh Films flick convened at a swanky nightspot in suburban Mumbai.Addressing an array of channel reporters and scribes Jacqueline said, "Actually, Murder 2 has changed my life and turned it around. It was very important for me that the film did well. I'm so over the moon right now. And I'm deeply thankful to the Bhatt saab(meaning Mahesh, the irrepressible one) and Mukesh Sir for placing confidence in me. I'd say that Murder 2 is the beginning of my career!"When quizzed if she considered herself to be a lucky mascot for the Bhatts, Jacqueline chirped, "I don't know if I am lucky for them, but I do know that they are definitely lucky for me. I worked really hard on the film and so now there is a lot of pressure on me to deliver the goods. Now, it's going to be all the more difficult for me."

0 comments:

Post a Comment